TODO preview text
Our Mission is to become a Centre of Excellence in meeting the educational, social and welfare needs of our children, through the creation of a caring and supportive "family" atmosphere. Whenever possible we aim to facilitate the reintegration of our pupils into mainstream education.
• To provide a broad and balanced curriculum, with proactive care and education plans that enable the children to achieve their goals and maximise potential.
• To support children who find learning difficult and nurture a love of learning and of life.
• To create an attractive and secure anti discriminatory environment within the buildings and around the grounds.
• To ensure that each child is valued as an individual, is aware of his/her fellow beings, assumes responsibility for his/her own actions, and is prepared to make a worthwhile contribution to the School community.
• To praise and celebrate achievement.